**COVID UPDATE (07 JAN 2021)**
- In these unprecedented Covid 19 times, Goderich Pharmacy want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, our employees and their families is our top priority.
- We have physical distancing in place for all team members in our warehouse.
- Our warehouse are currently operating 6 days per week, and we are continuing to process and dispatch orders as normal.
- Some delays may be experienced, but we are working hard to minimize these and ensure your shipment arrives in the fastest possible time. The sorting and handling of our orders are being prioritized by our delivery partner USPS.
- An Post are providing safe, no-contact deliveries, with no signature required.
- If you have any queries as to the whereabouts of your order, you can trace it by clicking here and entering your tracking number.
Do Goderich Pharmacy offer ‘Click and Collect’ service?
Yes, simply order online for Free ‘Click and Collect’ delivery to your chosen Goderich Pharmacy Store.
What Goderich Pharmacy stores offer ‘Click and Collect’?
‘Click and Collect’ is currently available in all Goderich Pharmacy Store(s): Houston, TX
How do I get my order delivered to a store?
When you are placing your order, select StorePickup during checkout. Choose your preferred store from the drop down list and complete your order. We’ll process your order as soon as possible and it will be sent to the store using either our own drivers or our USPS courier service.
When will my order be processed?
Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm CST will be usually processed and dispatched on the same working day. Orders received after 2pm CST on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day (this will be Monday for orders received after 2pm on Fridays, or Tuesday if it’s a bank holiday). Normally all products on our website are held in stock, but on the rare occasion that an item is out of stock, we will contact you with the expected delivery time. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email from us with a tracking number.
* A working day is Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
** Order processing may take longer during busy periods such as Christmas, Black Friday/Cyber Monday and during Sales.
What are the normal delivery times?
We usually deliver from Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Orders to a Goderich Pharmacy store will usually be delivered to your chosen store as per the below delivery schedule.
* Deliveries may take longer during busy periods such as Christmas, Black Friday/Cyber Monday and during Sales.